Otaku Senshi City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor Senshi MBTI Types

Go down

Sailor Senshi MBTI Types Empty Sailor Senshi MBTI Types

Post by TS Sailor Cronus Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:40 pm

I have found what could be the BEST way to match your personality with the characters of Sailor Moon. With 16 personality types to choose from, you can match yourself to any of the main Sailor Senshi (Inners, Outers, and Moons), the three Starlights, Luna, Artemis, or Tuxedo Mask.

The method is simple, easy, and free (no personal information such as age/ email/ etc. required), and the results are instant. Simply follow this link to http://www.16personalities.com/ and take the test. It takes only a few minutes to complete; say between 10 and 15 minutes. There is a faster one available, but I haven't tested it, and it is said to produce slightly less accurate results.

Once you've taken the test, you will get a four-letter word result (no, not THAT kind of four-letter word, silly; they're initials that stand for the different traits of personality). When you do, I advise that you read what that result means (you will be given a pretty in-depth description of your personality). Afterwards, take a look at the chart included in this page, find your four-letter word (oh come on, get your mind out of the gutter), and see which Sailor Moon character you match up with best.

If you can't read the results of the Sailor Moon personalities clearly, I will provide spoilers in the next few posts which will contain the text results of each character (these results are short; by the way, I've also left any typos/ discrepancies in, as well as color choices to the best of my ability). But before you read those spoilers I strongly encourage you to please take the test for yourself first. This way you're less likely to use your favorite character to influence your decisions, okay? :3nod:
TS Sailor Cronus
TS Sailor Cronus
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

http://tssc-manga.weebly.com

Back to top Go down