Otaku Senshi City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character?

3 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character? Empty Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character?

Post by TS Sailor Cronus Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 am

It's the question every Sailor Moon fan is dying to know about you, and the answer you're dying to share with everyone. Who are your favorite characters in the Sailor Moon world? While you're at it, how about answering a few other questions, so we get a better idea of what kind of characters you like?

1) Name your favorite Senshi (or knight).

2) Name your favorite non-senshi character. If she could be a Senshi (or he a Knight), what kind of powers would that character have?

3) Which character are you most like?

Feel free to add other special notes like that. For instance, if you have made an OC Senshi, which canon Senshi (if any) was your inspiration?

TS Sailor Cronus
TS Sailor Cronus
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

http://tssc-manga.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character?

Post by TS Midnight Raven Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:25 am

1) SAILOR V! (Not so much Venus)

2) I really like Motoki.  I think if he was a knight he would throw game tokens and people... or claw machine plushies. *Throws Sailor V plush* Take that.

3) I am the most like... *Looks around nervously* Sailor V.  I am way expressive and a wonderful showmen.  But I don't always have the right words when I am trying to say something. ^^
TS Midnight Raven
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character?

Post by sailorpandabear Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:40 am

1) Name your favorite Senshi (or knight).
Sailor Moon!
2) Name your favorite non-senshi character. If she could be a Senshi (or he a Knight), what kind of powers would that character have?
Naru Osaka- Sailor Earth or Sailor Sun.

3) Which character are you most like?
Usagi. Sometimes I cry. I am clumsy. I like food and I also failed at exams( when I was a teenager)

sailorpandabear
sailorpandabear
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down