Otaku Senshi City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum!

Go down

WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum! Empty WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum!

Post by TS Sailor Cronus Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:32 am

WELCOME to the new Otaku Senshi Realm! Because this site is new, it is currently under construction.

In case you didn't know, this forum is a spin-off of my previous forum, http://tssailorcronusmanga.freeforums.org/index.php , which itself was a spin-off of the Titan Senshi Guild on a previous website. Most of the features you will see here will be similar to those other two sites, but there will also be some major differences.

For the time being, you should make yourself acquainted with these rules. I reserve the right to modify or completely change them at any time with or without prior announcement, so please keep yourself up-to-date on these rules.

Last edited by TS Sailor Cronus on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
TS Sailor Cronus
TS Sailor Cronus
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

http://tssc-manga.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum! Empty Re: WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum!

Post by TS Sailor Cronus Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:34 am

RULES

1. These are the main rules of the site, but each forum also has rules. Be sure to familiarize yourself with all these rules before posting. If someone posts rules for their own thread, you are obliged to follow those as well, so long as they do not conflict with the main rules of the site and forums.

2. When posting, please be sure to place your post in the correct subforum in order to keep them organized for all members and readers.

3. Watch your language. I am particularly intolerant of profanity, so please keep it to a minimum, or choose not to use any.

4. No spamming, flaming, trolling, harassing, etc. Show the same level of respect for other people that you wish to have shown to you.

5. No cybering, and no sexual content. It is absolutely not allowed anywhere on this site.

5. Be mindful of all those years you spent learning how to write, spell, and create sentences. Type legibly and proofread. You wouldn't want all those years of learning to go to waste.

6. Be respectful of other members. If a disagreement arises which may cause derailing of a topic or interfering with other members' ability to comfortably take part in a peaceful discussion, take it to PMs to resolve peacefully please.

7. The rules still apply even in PMs. Don't use PMs as a means to circumvent the rules.

8. When you see a topic marked "DNP" that means "Do Not Post." Please honor the author's wish by not interrupting their work.

9. Please note that in order to join, you must be 13 or older.  

10. Never post in a "Rules" thread, or any announcement thread that does not explicitly state that you are allowed to post.

11. Never give away your password or other overly-personal information. Be wary if someone asks for your ASL (age, sex, location), personal photographs, or other forms of identity. These are strictly your business, so only give them away at your discretion. It may be best to simply not answer.

Never under any circumstance give away any personal legal information, such as credit card number, Social Security number, etc. Asking for personal legal information will automatically result in a ban. If someone asks you for personal legal information, please report that person to me IMMEDIATELY.

Additionally, members are NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR PASSWORDS. Asking for someone's password will result in an automatic ban. Please remember that admins and staff will NEVER ask for your password. If you ever see anyone asking for your password, please report that person to me IMMEDIATELY.

12. Don't be a backseat-mod. Not all rule-breaking is malicious; sometimes it is a simple mistake. In such cases it is okay to politely inform that person. If someone is breaking the rules and you suspect it is deliberate, such as trolling, do not respond: just report that person. Also do not inform the person that you are reporting, because this will often escalate the person's negative behavior.

13. Never encourage other people to break the rules. This includes posting rules in your own thread which conflict with the main rules of the site and/ or the rules of the forum you are posting in.

14. The rules may change at any time. It is your responsibility to keep yourself up-to-date.

15. Do not imitate admins or staff. This behavior will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic ban. If you are ever approached by someone imitating admins or staff, please report that person to me IMMEDIATELY.

16. In order to avoid confusion, please keep all in-character chat in https://otakusenshicity.forumotion.com/f18-role-play.

17. Please note that when you sign up, you will not be allowed to change your username. I will soon establish rules for how and when to change your username, which will require my direct intervention. Choose wisely!

18. Do not include the prefixes "TS" (which stands for "Titan Soldier")or "BS" (which stands for "Bishoujo Senshi" / "Beautiful Soldier") in your username without being approved first! This is reserved for role play cast members only. I will have a recruitment thread for cast members when the time is appropriate.

Failure to follow rules will result in a warning, or even a ban.

(To be updated)
TS Sailor Cronus
TS Sailor Cronus
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

Back to top Go down

WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum! Empty Re: WELCOME, and (tentative) RULES of the forum!

Post by TS Sailor Cronus Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 pm

NEW MEMBERS: You are NOT allowed change your avatar image to anything which is not included in the avatar gallery. Privileges for using custom avatars will be allowed upon advancing your rank to Sailor Crystal.

Signature images are limited to 500x150 pixels, plus up to 2 lines of text, OR 6 lines of text without an image.
TS Sailor Cronus
TS Sailor Cronus
Memory Pearl
Memory Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down